Monday 14 January 2013

Argan (Moroccan) Oil Nourishing Liquid Gold Shampoo

Liquid Gold Shampoo  by  Caress By Nature
Photo: Argan (Moroccan) Oil, Liquid Gold Shampoo - by Caress by NatureHaving thick and dry hair has always been a problem for me especially when I was on my teenage years. My hair was so unruly and I could not even comb or brush it not having to strangle with it. It's so frustrating during those years. With the introduction of Straight Perming, ofcourse my problem has changed but, very little it did good for me, this time dryness was my problem. My hair has been more dry than ever!  These days having invented "Rebonding".... which did well on me if not VERY WELL...haha! Atleast it did a good thing on my hair. Now, still my concerns were not satisfied, hair gets very dry after a week of rebonding due to the chemicals and all that nasty stuff the hair stylist put on, plus the ironing which often burn my scalp and ears.


Rebonded Hair
With so many concerns I have, dandruff and itchy flaky scalp after that traumatic rebonding process, dryness and not to mention regularly having to spend too much money on hair spa to take care of the rebonded hair. Being in the production of All Natural Soaps, Goats Milk Soaps and Skin Products, I then put more effort on inventing a  solution for all these. So, back to my computer for the recipe, studied heaps of carrier oils, essential oils, extracts and other nutrients to complete my search for a perfect shampoo.

After spending hours on my computer, it's time to make the formula I created into reality. I checked all my raw ingredients, I made it all vegetable/plant based ingredients to make it all natural, because I suffer from sinusitis and migraine, I do not want anything that will trigger my headaches. So, synthetics were a NO, NO!

Finally..... after long hours of studying, here's the shampoo that I have created. Proven for more than two (2) years now. Since I strated this in Manila less than three years now, only my students and shop customers would buy this shampoo from me. Now, I'm introducing this to Parklea Markets and so far customers are praising the wonders it has done to them at their very first use.


Photo: Argan (Moroccan) Oil, Liquid Gold Shampoo - by Caress by Nature

Argan Oil for hair & skin:
- Moisturizing & Vitamin-packed
- Hair is properly cared for problems like frizz, dullness & split ends.
- Repairing and nourishing for hair & skin.
- Naturally infused with omega-6, carotenes, squalenes, antioxidants, Vitamin E, which provide the skin and hair with complete hydration.
- For ALL TYPES of hair: Suitable for Curly or Straight hair, for Oily to Dry hair, for Fine & Thick hair.

Green Tea Extracts for hair:
- Helps with scalp conditions, soothes dandruff and psoriasis.
- Strengthens & conditions hair because  it contains Vit C, Vitamin E and Panthenol which help restores dry or damaged hair, while Vit C guards against damage from UV radiation.
Liquid Gold Shampoo (250ml  &  500ml)


What this LIQUID GOLD SHAMPOO can do to your hair?


Moroccan Argan Oil for hair & skin:

-          Moisturizing & Vitamin-packed

-          Hair is properly cared for problems like frizz, dullness & split ends.

-          Repairing and nourishing for hair & skin.

-          Naturally infused with omega-6, carotenes, squalenes, antioxidants, Vitamin E, which provide the skin and hair with complete hydration.

-          For ALL TYPES of hair: Suitable for Curly or Straight hair, for Oily to Dry hair, for Fine & Thick hair.


Green Tea Extracts for hair:

-          Helps with scalp conditions, soothes dandruff and psoriasis.
Strengthens & conditions hair because  it contains Vit C, Vitamin E and Panthenol which help restores dry or damaged hair, while Vit C guards against damage from UV radiation


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Shampoo & goatmilk soap is so nice. Works great for my hair and my skin is glowing. But wait, where can I get these now? You no longer in Parklea????

Elise Miller said...

Great read! My hair got frizzy too months after rebonding so I'll definitely give this a go!