Sunday 22 June 2014

A Liquid Soap Making 101 Tutorial eBook for FREE

Yes! It's for every one!
'Liquid Soap Making 101-100% Naturals & Organics for Skin Health' eBook
by Lee Strachan, Caress By Nature
I know, I know! This is crazy! But hey, I'm a generous person and I like sharing.

This eBook of liquid soap making was once a dream for me. I thought of writing one, I wrote my ideas and placed it on my working table, then I forgot about it! One day, I was praying and the ideas came back, headed towards my desk and checked my papers one by one. I'm telling you, I'm not the worst person, my file was half a meter high (lol)! So, to cut it short, it took me 1.5 years to finish this ebook, and this is insane... I'm giving it away! Lucky you!

Okay here it is! Take a quick peek of what's inside the book-




...and here's a short (15 pages) preview of the FREE Liquid Soap Making 101 eBook - SPECIAL EDITION!





To grab your FREE Liquid Soap Making 101-100% Naturals & Organics for Skin Health 
SPECIAL EDITION 
by Lee Strachan of Caress By Nature
Go to this LINK below:

I want this 100% FREE! 

Liquid Soap Making 101

SPECIAL EDITION

NOTE:  IT WILL ASK FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS, SKIP IT AND JUST GO TO THE 'PRICE' AND TYPE THE VALUE '0' (do not type in the word amount 'ZERO'), and it will automatically clear out the credit card details. You just need to type in your EMAIL ADDRESS, you'll then receive an email and a LINK to download the eBook.

OR

If this is what appeared on your screen, just click on the 'Download' Button:


What's inside?
Introduction
Solid Bar vs Liquid Soap
What we will need to make a Liquid Soap
Method of Dilution
Dilution Water & Batch Water on its Role on pH Balancing
Dilution using other liquids
Liquid Soap Making Key Stages
70% Olive Castile Liquid Soap with Macadamia Nut & Argan Oil
{Dilution-Fragrance Adding-Coloring}
Baby Liquid Bath Gel with Avocado Oil Aloe & Glycerin
Baby Liquid Bath Gel with Avocado Oil & Aloevera (5% Superfat)
70% Olive Castile Liquid Soap with Macadamia Nut & Argan Oil  (3.5% Superfat)
Potassium Cocoate & Oleate Formulary
(100% Biodegradable & Natural Shampoo Base, as 100% Natural Surfactant)
Herbal Shampoo 'Lemon Balm' (Melissa Officinalis)
Eco-Bio (Earth Friendly) Liquid Dish Wash
Olive Liquid Castile Soap with Macadamia Nut Oil & Vit E
Fresh Goat Milk Castile Liquid Soap
Coconut Water & Aloe Hand & Body Wash


100%  FREE for ALL!


Tell me what you think of the two (2) preview slides from FlipSnack, leave a comment below with your email address, and I will send you personally the PDF file for you to try these awesome recipes for FREE or click the LINK below for AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD:



If you liked what you received and would like a COPY of the Liquid Soap Making 101-FULL EDITION, Would you like to treat me for a cup of Gloria Jean's Coffee
for only
$3.75?

email me:  strachanlee@caressedbynature.net.au

or 


Receive your FULL EDITION of 'Liquid Soap Making 101-100% Naturals & Organic for Skin Health'.



To GOD be the GLORY!


P.S.:  For ALL MY SOAPING BUDDIES,
please LEAVE a comment HERE, upon receipt of your FREE eBook,
Tell me what you think of it!- Thank you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Please LEAVE a comment HERE, upon receipt of your FREE eBook to be entitled for the FULL EDITION!- Thank you!

Unknown said...

hi mam lee, am so interested to learn more about liquid soap making, you know i had a hard time making this lol, thanks for the untiring answers to all my queries. i learned a lot from your first book and i hope i will be able to learn more in your liquid soap making book! more power! and thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comment FAYE! You're awesome! Your enthusiasm to learn will definitely reward your efforts to contribute to the greens!

Unknown said...

Hi Lee, thank you for the ebook on soap making, I really learned a lot and the recipes are really good and effective! Thank you for giving me this special edition of liquid soap making, Ill be making some of these soon for my family and I. I really admire your passion for natural product making, you're such an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Lee, thanks for the eBook Special Edition. I'll miss getting your weekly recipes but I'll definitely try my hand at liquid soap making. You're such an idol, very professional and truly inspiring.

Unknown said...

@Daxe Dela Rosa and Fannie Galang, big big thanks guys! You are inspiration for all my works!

Herbo Care said...

I WANT TO SAY THNX TO YOU FOR FREE FLOAT OF YOUR GUIDELINES AND TEACHINGS WHICH ARE REALLY REMARKABLE FOR PROVIDING A GOOD PATHWAY I HAVE READ THIS LIQUID SOAP MAKING TUTORIAL EBOOK ITS A REALLY NICE AND PROVIDE A LOT OF BASIC AS WELL AS ADVANCE INFORMATION AND I HOPE THE FULL EDITION WOULD ALSO BE VERY REMARKABLE THNX AND BEST REGARDS